tiistai 18. syyskuuta 2012

My 15 favorite quote at this time

Tiiän että ootte saanu näitä kattella about joka postauksessa, ja nyt saatte kattella vähän lisää, halusitte tai ette (;


No one really cares until something dramatic happens.

If we burn, you burn with us. 

I let them think what they want. 
If they care enogh to bother with what I do,
then I'm already better than them.

You can't start a new chapter in your life if you keep re-reding the last one. 

People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used
The reason, why the world is in chaos, is that things are being loved and people are being used.


Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.

a relationship isn't a test. a friendship isn't a test.
so why cheat?

i'm pretty, but i'm not beautiful
i'm sin, but i'm not the devil
i'm good, but i'm not an angel

sometimes i feel like everybody's got a problem
sometimes i feel like nobody wants to solve them

you still make me smile
even when you are the reason why i'm sad

everyone always tells me to listen to your heart.
but what happens when even my heart doesn't know the answer?

now you understand why peter pan didn't want to grow up.

weheartit

Täällä yritetään vääntää ranskalaista manikyyriä ;D Toivottakaa onnea ja pitäkää peukkuja !
~Riella
P.S. Manikyyri ei onnistu ):

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti